Sunday, February 25, 2018

WEEK 78: GOING BACK TO THE CITY

   Hello everyone. I had an email typed out and then the email crashed and it didn't save. I will just give the highlights instead.

   This past week we had a baptism!!! It was so awesome. The nanay's testimony was so great.  She was so happy to be baptized and forgiven of her sins and to be able to start anew. It's never too late for anyone. The Lord wants us to repent and come unto Him and He will forgive us.  I'm so thankful for the baptism. It was a miracle and a wonderful experience.

  Also, I am being transferred back to the city. I am excited and nervous. It will be great. Wish me luck.  Gonna miss my current area
and the fresh air and mountains but it will be good in the new area and I know the Lord is preparing people for the Gospel and to accept
it and be baptized. Have a great week.


Elder Snyder

Common Around Here

No comments:

Post a Comment