Thursday, October 26, 2017

WEEK 60: MOVING TO ANOTHER AREA !!

  This was a good week with many good things.  First off I want to say Happy Birthday to Peyton and congrats for reaching double digits. 

   Last Tuesday we had a really cool investigator, he said he just wants to know more and more and then we introduced the Book of Mormon and he loved it. The Book of Mormon is a great gift from God

  On Wednesday we found many new people and taught some good people. 

  On Thursday we found these born again's and it was a good lesson,  then at the end, they said to come back and they'll call their pastor so that should be interesting.  One of our investigators is just plain on fire.  Once he learned the Word of Wisdom he started living it immediately and stopped using the other stuff.  

   On Friday we had interviews with President Koster.  He is awesome and the interview was amazing. He said exactly what I needed to hear. I learned a lot.  Later that afternoon we taught a great lesson.  This guy is very smart and had many questions about the creation and the fall.  It seemed hard to answer, but I had faith and felt the Spirit.  The words just seemed to flow. I just knew what to say and how to explain it.  The Tagalog flowed too.  It was a great experience.  

   On Saturday we got soaked. it rained so hard and was super windy. the storm broke my umbrella.  We found some good investigators.  The Gospel really changes people for the better.  It is so cool to see peoples lives change and get better. 

   On Sunday we were so soaked but it was worth it.  We had many people come to church.  We talked to this guy that had been helped by a church foundation and he is totally prepared by the Lord.  During recovery of his sons surgery he only had the Book of Mormon to read.  They will be baptized.  

   Yesterday I was called by the zone leaders. I'm transferring after 7 months in this area and I  will be going to another far away place called Morong. It will be great.  I will miss this area. I've seen so many great things here and met so many great people but the Lord is in charge.  The work is moving forward. 

   I hope you all have a great week.  Read the Book of Mormon and put your trust in the Lord. He will deliver and help you.


Elder Snyder



A Glimpse of How Hard It Rains Here

No comments:

Post a Comment