Sunday, December 10, 2017

WEEK 67 : I HAVE MISSED LASAGNA

   I had a good week.  There were so many miracles and great things that happened. 

    Wednesday, we walked so far but it's so beautiful here and awesome.   We found some great people.  We found this one family that has some real potential.   It taught me again the importance of just opening my mouth because we found them as we were walking down the street and were able to come back to them.  It was great.  

   Thursday, we taught this great investigator. It's so cool to see the change happening in their lives as they live the Gospel.  I've noticed over my whole mission so far that when investigators read the Book of Mormon regularly they progress and develop a strong testimony and desire to be baptized. That book is amazing and is so powerful. I encourage everyone to follow President Monson's counsel and read it again and bear your testimony of the truthfulness of it. 

   Friday we received some great referrals from members.  We taught this investigator that used to reject missionaries but now is progressing and loves listening. The Lord is preparing many people for this great work

  Saturday we had a cool experience. My companion and I were walking to grab some lunch and we said hi to this nanay and took about 5 steps and she called to us.  We went and talked to her. Turns out she is a member and so is her husband.  Her husband was very sick and could hardly speak.  When he saw us he started crying and we were able to give him a blessing.  The spirit was strong and I felt a love for this tatay even though I just met him. It was a cool experience and great to be able to help that tatay and find them.   The rest of the  day was great too.  So many miracles happening. 

   Sunday we had many investigators come to church, it was amazing.  So exciting.  People we have really been working with came and it was so happy to see all of them at church.   We taught the referral of a member and they have real potential. Member missionary work is so real and needed.  These members that give many referrals always say," if we all just bring one than it will go a lot faster."  That's all it takes is for each of us to invite just one.  It's the responsibility  of every single one of us. If we do that we can help this marvelous work roll forth even faster.   The couple missionary made lasagna and it was so  delicious.  I have missed lasagna. 

   It was a great week. I hope you all have a great week and always be on the look out for someone you can help and uplift

Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment