Sunday, April 22, 2018

WEEK 86: I HAD RANCH DRESSING

   Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great week.  We had a great week here.  It was very very very hot but we survived.  Its  summer here. I also want to give a shout out to my mom and liv cause it was their birthdays last week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

   Last Tuesday we had a good day. I was feeling sick but I still wanted to work.  I thought I couldn't work at first but by the end of the day I felt great, the Lord strengthened me. It was wonderful. We met great people and found some new investigators. There was this one man that we just engaged in a casual conversation and then he started asking really awesome questions.  People are being prepared.  There was also a very cool storm. The lightning was close and the thunder was loud. 

  On Wednesday we found many many potential investigators. We talked to everyone and were just feeling on fire.  It was partly because it was a good day and partly because it was a million degrees outside and we got roasted haha.   It ended with a great lesson with an investigator. 

  On Thursday we had exchanges. I was in the other area.  It was another very very hot day, we had a good day of work.  I was able to learn some new things and we were able to find them some new investigators.  Every area is seeing miracles. 

  On Friday we taught some good lessons. Let me just say that I am so thankful for the Restoration because many people are unaware of certain truths.  We were able to testify to many and I felt the Spirit. We were able to find a new investigator.  We were also fed dinner and they had ranch dressing and it was super delicious.  I haven't had it in a long long time. 

  On  Saturday we taught the family from Cameroon, it was so great.  The Spirit was there.  There's just a power that comes from teaching in English. They had such great questions and it was great to be able to answer them.  We found some other new people also.  It was a good day. 

  On Sunday we had stake conference, it was great. We saw miracles.  Members brought referrals to church and some less actives came back, it was spiritually powerful. They talked about the new ministering program. I think it is a wonderful idea.   It will help the work of the Lord really move forward.  It was another great week with many miracles.  Have a great week. 

Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment