Tuesday, November 21, 2017

WEEK 64 : HAMBURGERS & CHIPS

  Hello. I hope everyone had a good week. 
  
 Last Tuesday I had exchanges, it was great.  I went to this elders area.  It was great. I learned a lot and this elder was awesome. He really loves finding and we talked to everyone.

  Last Wednesday  we found a great part member.  We feel he will be baptized, just needs that last little push.  We teach a lot to less actives and recent coverts.  We are trying to strengthen them so the branch can continue to develop.  But the work is good and its all about helping others come unto Christ

   Last Thursday we had an appointment and were punted immediately, it was rough.  We started finding and were able to talk to and find a lot of great people.  We also went to this place called mataas na lupa. (high ground)  Wow the name is right.  It was so high up and tiring but there's great people there and its close to the church.   We were able to secure a referral and taught a great lesson to that part member I mentioned.  The spirit was so strong and the lesson just flowed so well.   It was an awesome experience. 

  Last Friday my companion got sick. we were home bound, I just read and studied. I actually had a good day because I learned a lot. The Spirit taught me many things. I did a self examination and studied and prayed. I know Heavenly Father wants to help each of us but we need to come to Him willing to listen. The Spirit can help us learn and grow little by little. That's what is important, as long as we are doing our best and trying to change little by little. 

   Last Saturday my companion was still sick but I was able to get permission from my mission president to work with some priests, we had a good day.  We taught some great lessons.  

   Sunday was awesome.  I felt the Spirit so strong. The sacrament is awesome, I look forward to it every week. Such a great time to reflect and repent and feel the Spirit.  We had a good day of work. We contacted referrals and got some new investigators.  Also the couple missionaries fed us hamburgers and chips. That was heaven.  

   We had a great week, I hope you all have a great week too.

Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment