Saturday, November 25, 2017

WEEK 65 : REALLY MEAN SCARY DOG......

   Had a week full of exchanges and spiritual experiences. It was a good week

   On Tuesday I had exchanges with a newer American Elder, It was awesome. We almost got bitten by a really mean and scary dog. Usually the dogs are more bark than bite here, but this dog chased a little and was sketchy but we got out alright.  Also we taught this one lesson where I felt the Spirit so strong. The Spirit just seemed to be guiding us and I could see that the investigators were feeling it. It was so cool. The Spirit just brought us all together and everything was understood. 

   On Wednesday we went to this oym we had they are pretty cool and we got some new investigators there.  One of the lessons we taught was fire because a recent convert was there and their testimony was awesome. It really invited the Spirit and really helped the investigator. I could see the change happening in the investigator.  

   On Thursday we had exchanges with another American Elder. It was cool.  We found some good new people. People are just so nice in the Philippines and so willing to listen, It's awesome. Then I had some interviews with baptismal candidates. It was amazing. I felt the Spirit so strong. It was  awesome.  As I looked into their eyes and could see the change even though I just met them and it was so cool to hear their testimonies. It was incredible. 

   On Friday I had exchanges again because there were more interviews. The interview was great and once again a great experience.  Then we went to this investigator they had (I was working in the other area). They have been investigating for many years. I can testify that the promise in D&C 84:85 is true. I was just praying that we would know what to say.  The Spirit was so strong and it was amazing. I just knew exactly what to say. There was no pause and it flowed perfectly. The elder I was with spat fire too. After they committed to be baptism!!! Miracle

   On Saturday we visited and taught and brought recent converts to district conference. Good day.  We ate soup with pig liver in it, it was delicious.

   On Sunday we had district conference again, it was great.  I learned a lot.  We taught some great investigators.  The thing that is killing us is people aren't married but we are working and doing all we can to help them.  

   It was a great week. I learned a lot and really felt the Spirit. The church is true and will keep pressing onward.  I hope you all have a good week

Elder Snyder







No comments:

Post a Comment