Monday, January 22, 2018

WEEK 73: TRAINING AGAIN / SHOULD BE FUN

   This week was a great week and full of changes. I got a new companion and he is awesome. His name is Elder Nacion and he is the man,  I'm really excited for this transfer. 

   Last  Wednesday I went to the mission home.  They have workshops and stuff for trainers and trainees, that started at about 10 am but our mission president doesn't tell us who we will train until about 6 pm.  It was very suspenseful, but my companion is awesome. We then traveled home which took many hours because we are in a very very far area. 

   On Thursday we had district meeting.  It was great to see the many new people in the zone and in the district.  We had a good day and saw miracles. We worked hard and my companion is great,  he is already a great missionary. 

   On  Friday we were able to go back to some investigators and teach some really good lessons.  I think they have some good potential.   We talked to this really cool retired military man,  he has a cool life story and I feel he is prepared for the gospel.  We also had rejections which surprised my trainee a little.  We got punted but also found a new family that we hope has potential. 

    On Saturday it was a pretty normal day.  We visited people and taught some lessons. There were some really nice members that cooked food for us because it was my birthday and the branch president also fed us delicious food.  It was a good birthday in the missionary field. 

    On Sunday we had a great day at church and after church we were able to contact referrals and teach some great lessons.  My companion and I get along great and teaching is awesome.  I'm really excited to train and it's gonna be  great. 

Elder Snyder




No comments:

Post a Comment